Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Top 5 Couple of Anime/Manga Series

After selected my Top 5 for the King, Queen of Anime/Manga, Anime and Manga Series of the Year, I am going to select another Top 5 list. Can you guess what would my Top 5 category for this time?! Well,  I am going to select my Top 5 Couple of the Anime/Manga Series of the Year. :) Do you like it?! 

So, I will select the Top 5 Couple from the anime and manga series that I have read or currently reading or watching. From my selection, the Couple should be very match and look beautiful. When they are together, it would make me like to see them as the couple. Overall, it is a good pairing.

I am going to announce my Top 5 Couple of Anime/Manga Series of the Year now.

#5 -- Erza Scarlet x Jellal (Fairy Tail)


Reason to be Selected:
Both Erza and Jellal have known each other since they are young. They have the feelings for each other. Both of them are strong fighters. I am not sure if they would pair up in the Fairy Tail story but for me I think they make a good match as both of them are very COOL!!! :)


#4 -- Hikari Hanazono x Kei Takishima (S.A. : Special A)



Reason to be Selected:
Both of them are top students of the school all the time. Both also good in everything, although the girl always rank as no.2, the guy always protecting her. A very sweet couple!!! :)


#3 -- Yuuki Cross/Yuuki Kuran x Zero Kiryuu (Vampire Knight)


Reason to be Selected:
The vampire couple. In the manga/anime series, these 2 vampires are not couple. But they are a couple for me. This is due to I think Zero is deserved to be with Yuuki as he loves her so much as he always protects her and even let her go to his love rival, Kaname Kuran. But she is always in her heart. Such a romantic COOL Zero, thus I like her to pair with Yuuki. :P Moreover, I think Yuuki looks good to Zero than Kaname. Too bad, they are not the couple in the story, but I wish they will be soon! :)


#2 -- Tsubaki Hibino x Kyouta Tsubaki (Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu)





Reason to be Selected:
Both are the top students of the school, esp. Kyouta who is always the Top 1. They look a good pairing for me as Kyouta is COOL and Hibiko is cute! :) Moreover, they have overcome some hard times to stay together. A very lovely couple!!! :P


So, they are the Top 2 to Top 5 of the Couple, can you guess who is my Top 1 Couple?! Are they from Ouran the High School Host Club?! Ouke No Monshou?! Maid-Sama?! Hapi Mari?! OK, let's not waste anymore time.

The Couple of the Anime/Manga Series of the Year is ................

Ta-da.........

#1 -- Mizaki Ayuzawa x Takumi Usui (Kaichō wa Maid-sama! / Maid-Sama!)







Reason to be Selected:
A very sweet and lovely couple. Both Misaki and Usui are top students of the school, as they are good in sports and studies. When I see this couple, I always have the feeling of sweetness as I just think they are a perfect couple. Although Usui always makes fun or teasing Misaki, I think it is a kind of love he shows to her. I think it is sweet too. Thus, Misaki x Usui = PERFECT COUPLE!!!!!!
Sweet!!!! ^.^


This is my Top 5 Couple of the Anime/Manga Series of the Year. What do you think?! Do you agree with me?! So, I think it is the time for me to know your Top 5 Couple, please share with me! I am looking forward to hear from you all!!!! :P

3 comments:

  1. oh is hard for me to choose this time..cause there is nobody suit for my beloved ichigo, but if i need to pairing him up i like ichigo to be with rukia..but it's ok ichigo still no.1 in any list. So here is my list after quite sometime i think about it.

    1. Usui x Misaki - absolutely to be my no.1, they r really matching with each other. usui understand misaki very well, and always by her side. he just know what misaki think all the time. than misaki just be herself was cute enough.

    2. Kyouko x Ren tsuruga (skip beat) - i like the untellable love. It's just goes naturally and they care each other feeling.

    3. Jellal x Erza - unending love erza towards jellal make me really fond of this couple.

    4. Zero x Yuuki - I love this couple they suit to each other. zero really care about yuuki. and yuuki seem can't leave zero alone. hope i can be with zero ^_^ since yuuki left him to be with kaname.

    5. Shinagawa x Adaichi (Yankee kun megane chan) - I adore this couple. they had a weird relationship but it's like they meant to each other. Both didn't want to show their feeling but in the same time they acknowledge the feeling.

    actually i do like kyouta x hibino couple too but i don't really like hibino cause she always act like she didn't deserve kyouta. so i love kyouta more and want the best for him...>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your first couple, haha~ They are a sweet pairing, Usui-kun and Misa-chan. As for other couples I also love Len x Hino (La Corda), Syaoran x Sakura (CCS, TRC), and Lelouch x C.C. (Code Geass). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx to Dinariz and phio_chan to share with me your list! :)

    ReplyDelete