Saturday, January 8, 2011

Best Anime of the Year of Animax -- Fairy Tail



Congratulations to the anime series of 'Fairy Tail' has been voted as the Best Anime of the Year of Animax. It has defeated the anime series of 'Maid-Sama', 'K-On!' and other series.

Actually my niece and I were voted for the anime series of 'Maid-Sama'. Anyway, since 'Fairy Tail' is also one of my most favourite anime series now, I am also happy for it. I bet all the fans of the 'Fairy Tail' must be very excited and glad for such good news. :)

The Animax has shown a short video clip of the Director and the guy who plays the voice of Natsu, (the main male character of the anime series). It is their thank you speeches to the audience and fans. The guy who plays the voice of Natsu looks very young and with fair complexion. He looks funny for me! :P

Anyway, I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to 'Fairy Tail' again and hope this series will going on good! :)

2 comments:

  1. at 1st i thought to voted for Maid sama also but in the end Jellal and gray defeat Usui hehehehe so i vote for fairy tales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Tail or Maid-Sama, whoever win I also happy as both of them are my fav anime series! :P

    ReplyDelete