Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love in the Hotel -- Love Ho na Kankei

Konnichiwa minasan! While waiting for our favourite manga series to be released, I have found some short story of manga series to be read. After I have read it, I found it is very interesting and sweet, thus I would like to share with you all.
The shoujo manga series that I am recommending is called “Love Ho na Kankei” or “Love Hotel Lovers”. The author is Asami Miyabi. It has only 3.5 chapters and with 2 side stories.  This manga series is released in the year 2000 and it is a completed manga series.
The story is started with Nadeshiko is a normal school-girl that has a boyfriend. Her parents have arranged a marriage for her that she would marry to Yamato, the son of her parents’ friends who own over hundreds hotels.  Both of their parents even make them live in a hotel room together for a period of time to develop their feelings; even Nadeshiko does not want Yamato. Yamato is a good-looking guy who is a playboy too.
Nadeshiko does not like Yamato due to she thinks she is a playboy, a mean person and also thinks he is a very perverted guy. Moreover, she already has a boyfriend even though did not even kissed him once. Thus, Nadeshiko decides to get help from her boyfriend. However, her boyfriend is not willing to help her and even breaks  up with her. Nadeshiko is very sad and has no choice but to stay with Yamato in the hotel.
After she spends the days with Yamato, she finds him is a nice guy and starts to have feelings for him and in the last day of their stay in the hotel, she agrees to marry to Yamato. But she hears Yamato says to his father “If I failed to get her, it will ruin my pride!” once she wears her wedding gown. Nadeshiko has realised that Yamato has no feelings for her and she slaps him and says “I’ll never marry you. I HATE you, Yamato!” and runs away from him. Yamato is shocked with her and then runs after her……
Hehe! So, how is the story?! Is it interesting and do you attract by the story?! Well, I am not going to tell the ending of the story as you may find it out on your own. Frankly speaking, I am enjoying this story and I quite like it as it is a sweet romance story. Moreover, the drawings are cute and I like them too. Personally, I found the epilogue story is very funny! :P Let’s not forget the 2 side stories, they are also very interesting.
Here are some of the preview of the manga series.






So, if you would like to read this manga series, please click into “Love Ho na Kankei”.
Enjoy reading! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment