Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chapter 62 of KWMS

Hi Minasan! I've translated the chapter 62 of KWMS, apologise for the poor grammar as I did it in a very short time. Anyway, hope you all will enjoy it!

Chapter 62 –School Field Trip ~ To spend the secret time at an unknown secret place!!!

The story continues with the last chapter that Misaki is hugging Usui in the linen room while it starts to rain. “I’ll be transfer to the Miyabigaoka High school when I’m in year 3!” Misaki is still hugging Usui from his behind and asking “Aren’t you going to explain… “ “I’m sorry!”
“Are you really realised that I’m your girlfriend?” Misaki is asking Usui by blushing. Usui says. “I wanna see your face and talk, Ayuzawa!” and she answers “I don’t want to”. Usui then releases her hand and turns back to Misaki and embraces her tightly. Usui says to her “I’d made such decision is due to I don’t wanna leave Ayuzawa.” Misaki thinks she knows it and it is the best decision that comes from Usui after his thoughtfully consideration. Misaki says to Usui, “you can’t make your own decision even with such circumstance…” “Yes, you are right” he says. Don’t fool around idiot Usui, really pissed off. I’m already tired to see that you want to stay alone by yourself, Misaki thinks. “I’m sorry, Ayuzawa.” Usui says. “I’m not going to forgive ya!” she says to him. “Looking at that, I’ve to change then.. because I’m not alone anymore” Usui says. Usui approaches to Misaki and kisses on her nose. “Ayuzawa….I……”Usui embraces Misaki tightly. “…Usui…?”


Door opens suddenly. “Oh… very tired! Can’t see anything!” Marie sensei bumps in the room suddenly. “Isn’t here the room for class 2?” Both Misaki and Usui stand separately immediately and Misaki says ”Wow, the thunder is so strong!” and Usui continues to say “It sure is, it can be seen very clearly here.” Misaki then answers to Sensei “This is not the room, but the linen room, the place for towels!” Sensei says “Misaki-chan! You are very naughty, why are you together with Usui In here?!” “Very bad, you monopolise Misaki-chan by yourself!” Misaki tries to explain to the sensei “This is due to I’ve spilled something…” “Oh I see. Well, as a sensei, I can help you to get something to change! C’mon, let’s go back to room to get change!” and sensei is pushing Misaki to leave the room, and Usui is staying behind. Misaki says “But the shirt…” “Sensei will return to him for ya!”Sensei says. Sensei then looks back to Usui by giving him an ugly look. “Hold on sensei, you are too close!”Misaki says. “It’s because it’s so dark and I can’t see clearly!”Sensei teasing Misaki. Usui can’t do anything and just stays in the room by himself. It’s still poring outside.

Shizuko is in the mood of love and Misaki and Sakura are shocked to see her in such expression. All the girls are jealous of her and they want to make a wish at the temple.  Misaki then reminds them to write the report. Misaki meets an old granny in the train when she and her friends are on the way to the temple. She helps the granny to carry her bags from the train to the platform and she misses her train. The granny feels sorry for her and Misaki does not mind it. In fact she helps her to carry her bags to her place. On the other hand, sensei and the boys find out that Usui is not coming with the group again and Marie Sensei tells the boys to look for him.

Usui meets Misaki on the street and he calls her and she gets a shock to see him. “What are you doing here?” “I’m just helping the granny to carry the bags.” Granny says “She is very nice by doing me the favour. Are you her friend?”She is asking Usui in a smiling face. Usui is then answers with a happy face “Yes, I’m. To be precisely, I’m her boyfriend!” Misaki is surprised to hear it. “Can I help you too?” Usui asks the granny. “Oh mind, this is great!”Granny says happily.
On the other side, the idiot trio is asking why there isn’t a maid café in Kyoto. They are very sad as they want to collect information about the maid latte. At the temple, Shizuko is accidentally meets the glasses boy again and she is excited to see him. Granny then thanks to Misaki and Usui and tells them they look a great couple. This reminds her of her young days and telling them “Spending time with the love one is most precious thing!” then the granny leaves them.

 Usui then contacts his friend by telling he will explain to the sensei after meeting up. Misaki then suggests to him that they go to the temple together. When they reached the temple, they see there is a huge crowd there. Misaki then takes out the notebook to write for report. Usui then recalls that he has given a digital camera to Misaki as the birthday present and he asks her why she didn’t use it for the report. Misaki says it might be found out by others as there is his photo enclosed. “Bring it next time for our next date then” Usui tells Misaki. “You must bring it!”He says. Misaki asks “Would there be a day? Maybe you won’t have the time after your transfer!” Usui says “Definitely it will not be the same as before. But, no matter what happens, I’ll go to see you every day, even in just for few minutes.  Even though transfer, it is not too far away, I won’t move my house, regardless at Seika High or the maid café, we still can see each other.” “Maybe!”Misaki says. “You are thinking that I’ll disappear secretly?!”Usui asks her. Misaki thinks that his style. “I’m sorry then.”He says. “I’ll try to tell you everything from now on, just for Ayuzawa!” “May I ask you a question? Why do you want to transfer?”Misaki asks.

“To face the reality, I can’t do like currently. By transfer to Miyabigaoka, then only I have my freedom.” Usui says. “Just as I thought!”She says. “Why do you ask then?”He asks. “Do you want to piss me off?” “I’m sorry!” Misaki then sees the boys of Seika are fooling around at the temple and she scolds them. Then she sees that the boys are actually writing their wishes on the wooden board and he sees those wishes and smiles. She apologises to them and tells them to keep the voice down at the temple. Then Misaki goes with Usui and the boys are shocked to see them together and wondering why both of them together, is it they going round to check on the students.

End of chapter 62.

So, do you like it?! Of course, we will wait for the PO scan. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment