Friday, March 4, 2011

Winter Sonata Shooting Place - Nami Island, Korea

I just finished reading my friend's blog, it is pertaining the Korean TV drama, "Winter Sonata". This is my most favourite K-drama. The reasons I like this K-series are due to the good-looking actor, Bae Yoon-Joong, the beautiful song and the beautiful scenes of the series. The whole series is in white snow, which I think it is very beautiful and romantic. Although "Winter Sonata" is a sad story, I still like it very much! :P

So, when I travelled to Korea in few years back, I managed to visit to the the beautiful and romantic place which shot for "Winter Sonata". I was so excited for it when I reached that place, it is called the Nami Island. No doubt, I have taken many shots there! However, it was not the snowing time when I was there, so it is not the same as the drama! :(

I'll would like to share some of the pix that I took at Nami Island.




So, do you remember some of the scenes from the pix?! :P Hope you'll enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahah i do remember that tree..that road look really pretty and nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the mini snowmen is the classic! :P actually there's a photo gallery shop of Winter Sonata there,many pix are showing there!

    ReplyDelete