Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Collection of Song Seung-hun 1 - Popcorn

From my previous post, I introduced about my most favourite K-actor, Song Seung-hun. Now I would like to introduce his TV series that I have watched. The first one is called "Popcorn". It is the TV drama for year 2000. It is a romance drama.


Title        : Popcorn / 팝콘
Genre      : Drama, Romance
Episodes : 16
Story   :
Young Hoon and Hyun Soo first meet when they share a taxi ride and, to Young Hoon's embarrassment, he doesn't have money to pay his share. Later, Young Hoon starts working at a wedding place and again meets Hyun Soo who already works there. They hate each other and constantly fight.  Then, before you know it, they fall in love. The drama also deals with the relationship between Chang Soo (Hyun Soo's wheel-chaired brother) and Soo Jung.

Cast :

Song Seung Hun as Lee Young Hoon
Kim Kyu Ri as Yoon Hyun Soo
Jung Joon as Yoon Chang Soo
Kim Yoon Kyung as Oh Soo Jung
Kwon Hae Hyo as Oh Dong Sun
Lee Joo Kyung as Bae Kyu Sun

A flaming love is just popcorn popping all over the place while the two persons deeply in love in love can never get hold of their emotions. The Korean heartthrobs Song Seung-hun and Kim Kyu-ri join together in the Korean television drama "Popcorn" ("I do") presenting the most memorable romance a couple can have.

Song Seung-hun is looked cool in this drama, especially when he is riding on the big motorbike. He is riding the Harley Davidson. He is having a short hair in this drama. There is one scene of "Popcorn" that I like the most is when he and the main girl are in a park and the popcorn are popping out from the machine all over the place on them. Some popcorn even drop on his head and he picked it and eat it. I think that part is nice. When the popcorn popping all over the place, I think it is so romantic. :P


However, there is another scene which is very sad. It is after Song finds out the girl has series disease and might die, he takes a photo of the girl. When he starts to take the photo and looking at the girl, Song is started to cry sadly. Gosh, that part is very sad! :(

I would like to apologise that I could not provide the link for the drama "Popcorn" as I could not find the link. Now I only paste some pix of the "Popcorn". Hope you all like them.








So, I become the fan of Song Seung-hun after watching "Popcorn". Since then, I start to watch his TV series whenever there is a new TV series of his released. :P

Please stick with me as I would brief more TV series of Song Seung-hun in my coming posts!

1 comment:

  1. i think he become more handsome recently ^_^ as he become more mature.

    ReplyDelete