Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Most Favourite Manga Series of the Year 2014

 


Hello there! Konnichiwa! Firstly I would like to apologise for not updated my blog for quite sometime. The reason is due to my personal matters that kept me busy for the past few months and I have hardly to get the time to post for my blog. However, now I will keep my blog update as much as I could, hope you all would keep on continue to visit my blog. Thanks in advance! :)
 
So, a quarter of the year has passed, today I would like to wrap up all the manga, animation, korean series of my most favourite of the year 2014. I would like to start with my most favourite of the manga series of the Year 2014.
 
Well, the title of "My Most Favourite Manga Series of the Year 2014" is............
"BLACK BIRD"! It is a supernatural shojo manga series which the author is
 
 
 
The reason for my favourite is due to it is the only manga series that I have completed finished reading of the year and of course I am still reading other manga series, but yet to finish, for example, "Hiyokoi". Anyway, the reason for my most favourite is the storyline that an original shoolgirl has fallen in love with a demon and became his wife and they have a happy family in the end.
 
No doubt, the lead actor of the manga series is quite cool but I also like the mini triplets demons in the manga series as they are very cute! :) I have posted in my blog about "BLACK BIRD" before, should you interested to read about it. You may click on the link as below :
 
 
Finally congrats to "BLACK BIRD" voted as my most favourite manga series of the year 2014. Personally I wish that "BLACK BIRD" would be adapted into the animation series or movie as I think it would be an exciting and interesting story type and all the fans of the manga series would be happy to watch it too! Do you agree?! :)
 
Please keep on following my blog for the coming "My Most Favourite Animation and Korean Series of the Year 2014" in the next time.
 
If you have any feedback about it, you may leave your comments. Any types of comments are welcome. Sayonara! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment