Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Most Favourite Anime Series of Year 2014

Konnichiwa! Today I would like to announce my top 3, the most favourite anime series of the year, Year 2014. Well, all the anime series are belong to the Japanese anime series. They involve both shonen and shoujo anime series.
 
 
So, here come my Top 3 of the "Most Favourite Anime Series of Year 2014" as below :-
 
 
No. 3 Amnesia
 
The reason is that this is a romance story and every episodes has every different romance story. This anime series is adapted from the video games. All the guys in the anime series have their respective characters.
 
You may refer to "Amnesia" here as per my post.
 
 
No. 2 Brothers Conflict
 
"Brothers Conflict" is a shojo anime series. No doubt shojo is my favourite all the time. This anime series has romance and is about a step sister has joined a big family who has 13 sons. Thus, all the 13 step brothers have love her very much. Wow, what a beautiful story. Thus, the story is around them.
 
Well, you may refer to "Brothers Conflict" here as per my post.
 
OK, let's roll the drum now................ here comes to my top 1...........
Tada.....
 
No. 1 Arpeggio of Blue Steel
 
The reason the the anime series "Arpeggio of Blue Steel" is rated no.1 is due to its story. It is a shonen manga series but I found the story is special as compares to others. It is about the battleship wars and it is using the lady figures to represent the each was ship with different characters. Moreover, I think the art work of this anime series is very beautiful and I like it very much.
 
From the reasons above, I have selected "Arpeggio of Blue Steel" as my "Most Favourite Anime Series of Year 2014". You may catch the "Arpeggio of Blue Steel" here.
 
 
Well, here are my Top 3 of the Japanese anime series of Year 2014. This is my personal choice. How about you? You are welcome to let me know your favourite anime series of Year 2014 too!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. I like the series "Brothers Conflict"! :)

    ReplyDelete