Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Fav Animations! Part I

After sharing my reading mangas with you all, now I would like to share with you my favourite Japanese animation series. Well, most of these animation series are adapted from the mangas. So, now it is the time I would like to share with you my fav animation series at this moment! :P


My most fav animation series at this moment is 'Vampire Knight'. It is adapted from the manga with the same name. You may refer to my previous blog for the story for such manga/anime. The Vampire Knight has 2 seasons of animation series, i.e. Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty. But I know that there is a popular demand for the Season 3 by the VK fans around the world.  I wish that Season 3 (if available) would release soon as the story is getting more exciting in the later parts. Actually this is one of my recommendation animation series to you.
Vampire Knight

Title : Vampire Knight
Type : TV Series, 13 episodes
Genre : Action, Supernatural, Vampire, Romance
Summary :
Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

Please refer to http://www.animeseason.com/vampire-knight/ for this animation series.


Vampire Knight Guilty
Title : Vampire Knight Guilty (Season 2 of Vampire Knight)
Type : TV Series, 13 episodes
Genre: Action, Supernatural, Vampire, Romance
Summary :
Having recovered from the injuries he had sustained, Zero returns to Cross Academy to resume his role as prefect. Though, not long after he resumes his role, members of the Supreme Vampire Council ambush Zero with the intent to execute him for the murder of the pureblood, Shizuka. Luckily when Kaname intervenes, he sends the council away and insists that they stay out of school affairs. However, whilst Kaname continues to hide the truth about Shizuka's death, there are others who grow suspicious of what happened that night and what the dorm president is hiding. Meanwhile, Yuuki begins to have flashbacks, leading her to investigate her blood-stained past: what will she find, and will she continue to be tempted by an offer from Kaname?


Please refer to http://www.animeseason.com/vampire-knight-guilty/ for this animation series.

Well, my favourite characters for Vampire Knight are Zero Kiryu, Kaname Kuran, Yuuki Cross/Yuuki Kuran, and Aido. All the guys in this anime are so cool-looking! If you would like to watch these anime series in English audio dubbed, you may go to : http://dubhappy.com/vampire-knight-episode-1-english-dub/



My second fav animation series is 'Maid-Sama'. This is adapted from the manga named 'Kaicho wa Maid-Sama!'. This animation series was just finished airing on the Animax channel on TV. The reason it becomes my fav anime is due to the romance story and the main characters are sweet and cute and the guy is very cool! :P I think he, Usui (the main male character) is the prince of all the girls! :P

Unfortunately this anime only has a season series. But I know that all the fans out there are demand for Season 2 as I m one of them too. :p There are more stories are yet to be shown in the series as according to the manga, so I am patiently waiting for the Season 2 (if there).

Maid-Sama
Title : Maid-sama
Type : TV Series, 26 episodes
Genre: Romance, School-life
Summary :
Misaki Ayuzawa is the first female student council president at a once all boys school turned co-ed. She rules the school with strict discipline demeanor. But she has a secret, she works at a maid cafe due to her families circumstances. One day the popular A student and notorious heart breaker Takumi Usui finds out her secret and makes a deal with her to keep it hush from the school in exchange for spending some time with him.

My fav characters in this anime are Misaki Ayuzawa and Takumi Usui. Usui is very cool in this series as he is good in both sports and studies and he is good-looking. As for Misaki, she is cute and has good personality. I think her character can be learned by young ones, I mean she is very hardworking and very serious in all her works.

If you would like to watch this anime after my intro, you may refer here, http://www.animeseason.com/kaichou-wa-maid-sama/.


So, the above are some of my fav anime series. I will share with you my other fav series in next time as I would not be able to post all at once. Hope you will follow with me.

1 comment: