Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to Post A Comment in my Blog?!

Hello! If you are having problems and could not post your comment(s) in my blog, please follow the steps as below.

1) Click on the comments.

2) Select the Profile.

3) If you have the email account from the Google, you may select ''Google", otherwise please select "Name/URL".

4) If you select the "Google", please enter your google email a/c.

5) If you select "Name/URL", please enter your name, and you may enter your URL if you have, otherwise you may leave it blank.

6) Then you may proceed to post the comment.

If you have follow the steps above, you may able to post your comment(s). If you still having problems after the steps above, please let me know so that I could check on my setting again.

Well, I'm looking forward for your comments. Hope you all will enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment