Monday, December 8, 2014

The Story Behind the Music World -- My Lovely Girl

Anyong Haseiho! It has been a long time that I did not blog about the K-TV drama series. Now it is the time for me to introduce one of the K-TV drama series which I am recently watching. Actually I have been finished watching a few K-TV drama series but I yet to blog about them! :P Anyway, let me post about the one that Rain is starring at. This TV series is Rain’s comeback drama to the small screen after a 4 year long hiatus.
 
The reason I am watching this K-TV drama series is Rain is in the series, and I think the story is quite interesting. It is about the music world! Well, the title of the TV series I am to blog about is called "My Lovely Girl". This is a 16-episode TV series. This romance drama is set against the backdrop of Korea’s dazzling music and entertainment industry, tells the story of two individuals who heal their painful memories of love with music.
 
 
Title           : My Lovely Girl
Genre         : Romance, Comedy, Melodrama, Music
Episodes     : 16 (Completed)
Story          :
Hyun Wook (Rain) is the CEO of a talent agency that scouts and trains idols. He is a brilliant composer-producer who appears cold and indifferent on the outside but is sensitive and kind-hearted. Hyun Wook lives in great difficulty as he unable to let go of his ex girlfriend who dies in an accident he witnesses first hand 3 years ago. Said ex-girlfriend's sister, Se Na (Krystal), moves to Seoul in order to pursue her music-composing career and meets Hyun Wook who helps her achieve it. In the midst of healing through music, they fall in love.
 
Cast :
 
Jung Ji-hoon (Rain/Bi) as Lee Hyun-wook
Krystal Jung as Yoon Se-na
Cha Ye-ryun as Shin Hae-yoon
Kim Myung-soo (L) as Shi-woo
Park Yeong-gyu as Lee Jong-ho, Hyun-wook's father
Kim Hye-eun as Oh Hee-seon
Dani as Lee Min-ah
 
Rain

Krystal

L
 
I think Rain is look smart in this TV series when he is the CEO of the company. He dresses coat and looks smart and mature. This makes that he is a very successful businessman. I like him.
 
On the other hand, the actor, Kim Myung soo (L), I think he has the shadow of the "Long Leg Oppa", actor Lee Min Ho. The only different is that actor Kim is shorter and younger. Thus, I would say that he is the "mini" of Lee Min Ho. Haha! :)
 
For me, I think actor Kim is better match with the actress Krystal as both of them are young and look like perfect match. However, I am not saying that Rain is "old", as I just think he and Krystal did not look match for each other. Perhaps the actress acted young and a bit "childish" or "cutie". Anyway, this is just my own opinions, no offence to any of the actors/actresses in the TV series. :)
 
OK, let us take a sneak peek of the "My Lovely Girl" below :-



































 
I like song of the song in "My Lovely Girl" as I think they are beautiful or good rhythm. For example, the song "Pray", and "Will You Love Me".
 
Well, that's all for "My Lovely Girl". I hope you would enjoy watching it! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment