Friday, June 14, 2013

Good-Bye to my Most Favourite Manga Series -- Vampire Knight

The manga series "Vampire Knight" by Matsuri Hino has been ended finally. I have been followed such manga series for years and I selected it as my most favourite manga series and anime series too.

Well, the ending could be considered as sad and happy for me. Sad is due to the character Yuuki could not be together with Kaname. However, she is finally married to Zero and have a daughter and son with him. Both the characters Kaname and Zero are my favourite male characters in the manga series.

I remember one of my online good friends and I are very fond of the character Zero and we discussed about the ending of "Vampire Knight"before. I recalled my ending for the story was that Kaname has dead and Yuuki is with Zero but carried with the child of Kaname. Well, this is my thought of the ending. In the manga series, Yuuki is with Zero, Kaname has dead and alive again but Yuuki did not carry his child! Haha!!! But there are still some similarities!!! Don't you think so?!! :P



Since the manga series has ended, I wish there would be Season 3 of the "Vampire Knight" anime series to show the later part of the story of the manga series after the 2 seasons of anime series. I guess this is the wish of all the fans of the "Vampire Knight", am I right?! :P

Anyway, if you yet to read this manga or anime series, I am strongly recommend it to you as it is a shoujo manga series with romance, action, supernatural and tragedy!

You may read or watch the series of "Vampire Knight" in the respective links below.
Vampire Knight Manga Series
Vampire Knight (S1) Anime Series
Vampire Knight (S2) Anime Series


Enjoy reading and/or watching!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment