Friday, March 29, 2013

You Remind Me of My Past -- Asa mo Hiru mo Yoru mo

Konnichiwa minasan! I did not blog about any manga series lately. Thus I would like to recommend a short manga series to you all today. For me, it is a sweet story. I just finished reading it lately. You may read it while waiting for your favourite manga series to be released. At least I hope this manga series could help you to ease your thirst to wait for your favourite manga series to be released. Haha! :P
 
Well, the name of the manga series is called " Asa mo Hiru mo Yoru mo". In English, it is called "Morning, Noon and Night". The author is Aoki Kotomi. The story is about a shy girl towards her male classmate who reminds her of her past.
 
 
Title       : Asa mo Hiru mo Yoru mo
 
Author   : Aoki Kotomi
 
Genre     : Shoujo, School-life, Romance
 
Volume  : 2 (11 chapters)
 
Status     : Completed
 
Story      :
Shinobu is a typical high-school girl. She is a very shy person. However, she is very scares of male students, especially one of her male classmates, named Yokomizu. She always cries whenever she sees him. The reason is that Yokomizu would make her remind of her past which is an unhappy and scary incident to her in a few years ago.
 
However, Yokomizu likes Shinobu and he tries his best to approach her. But she rejects him all the time. He does not give up and finally Shinobu tries to be his friend and tells him the reason for her rejection of him. Yokomiu is shocked to hear her past and tries to overcome all the obstacles in order to proof his love to her.
 
I like such manga series as I think the story is quite sweet and the art is not bad too. I think this is suitable for the readers who like "shy girl" story. Hehe! :P Since it is only a short manga series, you may try to read it and maybe you would like it.
 
For me, I think Shinobu is a very cute girl and she is very brave too as she confesses to the person she loves about her past. I think she is very encourages.
 
Ok, let us take a sneak of this sweet manga series below.
 








 
Anyway, if you would like to read this manga, please click Asa mo Hiru mo Yoru mo.
 
Enjoy your reading! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment