Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top Favourites of the Year 2012


Today is the last day of year 2012. Yes, it is the New Year’s Eve. What have you done during this year? How many anime and or manga series, Korean or Japanese TV series have you read and/or watched during this year?
 
I have read some manga series and also have watched few anime series and also the Korean TV series in this year. Some of them are finished reading or watching by me and some of them are still ongoing series. Of course, some of the series have become my favourite of the year! J Thus, I would like to share with you now.

 
I would start with the anime series that I have watched or still watching during this year. They are “Clannad”, “Chrome Shelled Regios”, “Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan: Demon Capital (S2)”,   “Sankarae”, “Janggeum’s Dream”, “Suki-tte Ii na yo”, “Inu X Boku SS”, “K”, “Fairy Tail”, and “Gosick”.

 
Well, among all these anime series, I have chosen my top 3 favourite of my completed watching anime series of Year 2012. They are :-

 
1.      Inu X Boku SS
2.      Suki-tte Ii na yo
3.      K

 
All my top 3 favourite anime series are in different story, of course the first two are in romance and the third one is action. All of them have the special story line each. I like “Inu X Boku SS” the most is due to the story is very interesting and it is a romance comedy anime series. The lead actor is cool and the lead actress is cute. As for “Suki-tte Ii na yo”, it is a shoujo romance anime series which suit my type. “K” is an action anime series but I like its story and the drawings! :)

 
No doubt that I also like “Fairy Tail” and “Gosick”. I am still watching such anime series even the later one is completed series but I yet to finish watching it. Thus, it could not be counted as my 2012 completed watching anime series! Hehe! :P

 
Now, I would like to jump to Korean TV drama before I announce for my favourite manga series of the year. In year 2012, I have been watching quite a number of TV dramas, both completed and ongoing. However, I have not watch a Japanese TV drama for the year. Don’t ask me why, because I also do not know the answer. Ever since I started to watch Korean TV drama, I prefer it than the Japanese TV drama. J

 
Let me tell you the Korean TV drama series that I have been watching in year 2012. They are “Scent of A Woman”, “Yes, Captain!”, “Rooftop Prince”, “TEN”, “Flower Boy Ramen Shop”, “The Great Doctor”, “Lovers in Haeundae”, “Miss Ripley, “The Innocent Man”, “Hate to Lose”, The Great Seer” and “History of a Salaryman”.

 
All these TV series have different story or genre respectively. Here comes the favourite top 3 of my completed Korean TV drama of year 2012. They are :-

 
1.      Rooftop Prince
2.      Flower Boy Ramen Shop
3.      The Innocent Man

 
The reason for my top 2 is due to romance comedy. The story of “Rooftop Prince” is very interesting as the King together with his followers crossed the centuries to the modern days and meets his love one. The way is very funny. Moreover, the lead actor and actress have won awards in Korea Awards.

 
I like “Flower Boy Ramen Shop” is because there are many good looking guys in the series, especially the lead actor. He is very funny and looks quite cool! Haha! As for “The Innocent Man”, I also like the lead actor as he is so cool. I like the story of this series too as it is about the revenge and ended up that villain have no good endings. :P

 
So, now is the time for me to announce for my favourite manga series of year 2012. During this year, I have been reading many manga series, but most of them are still on-going series. E.g. “Kaicho wa Maid-Sama”, “Hiyokoi”, “Dengeki Daisy”, “Skip Beat”, “Ouke no Monshou”, “Hapi Mari” and “Vampire Knight”. However, I also managed to read some completed manga series. They are “Kyou, koi wo Hajimemase”, “Faster Than A Kiss”, “Rhapsody in Heaven”, “Ardour”, “Ai wo Chodai”, “Haou Airen” and “Papa to Mama Hajimemashita”.

 
Tada……..my favourite top 3 of the completed manga series of Year 2012 are as below:-

 
1.      Kyou, koi wo Hajimemase
2.      Faster Than A Kiss
3.      Haou Airen

 
Yes, all my top 3 favourite manga series are the shoujo romance series as I am a BIG fan of shoujo manga series. All of these 3 manga series have a beautiful romance story especially “Kyou, koi wo Hajimemase” and “Haou Airen”. Each of them has a special romance story line. Both the lead actor of these 2 manga series is HOT! Moreover, Kyouta of “Kyou, koi wo Hajimemase” has been selected by me as the King of Manga/Anime series in 2 years ago. Thus, he is still my favourite in all these years! J

 
So, all the above have wrapped up my favourites of Year 2012. Some of the anime and Korean TV series are yet to share with you. I promise that I would blog about them in next year! Maybe you could share with me of your favourites of year 2012 as I do not mind it! J

 
Lastly, I would like to wish you all to have a happy, bless, prosperous and joyous new year. HAPPY 2013!!! Cheers!!! J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment