Thursday, June 2, 2011

OMG, What's the next Story of the Ouke no Monshou?!

I have blogged about the manga series of “Ouke no Monshou”aka “The Crest of the Royal Family” or “The Daughter of River Nile” (尼罗河女儿) in last time. I have mentioned that this is the manga series that I have been stopped reading for years since my high school time (only managed to read few volumes at that time), and finally I found it online and could read it again. I thought that I could have finished reading the whole story in this time. However, to my disappointment again, I did not able to read the whole story in this time due to it is only upload until the volume of 55 of the manga series and I think it is much more to the ending of the story! L I am really, really, really, very upset for this happening! L
I want to make a request here. I sincerely wish that if any of you or your friends know if there is/are any websites available for this manga series “ Ouke no Monshou” with the full story or more than volume 55 regardless such manga series is in English or Chinese languages, please let me know as I really, really want to read this story until the end. At least I would like to know the ending of the story if is it a sad or  happy ending!
Thus, I am counting on you, all my friends, please let me know if there is any outcome. If you know there is anime series for this manga, please also let me know. I wish to hear good news from you. I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!!! May GOD bless you! J

17 comments:

  1. it's up to ch 85 on citymanga.com is this what you wanted? hope it helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! thanx for providing the link, but i've read much more further story than ch.85. anyway, thanx again for your visiting here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where were you able to read up to volume 55? i am very interested in reading this manga but i cant find it in English past chapter 85! I am dying to read what happens. Also on Mangafox.com there is a spoiler as to how this series ends but it might not be true. Here is the link http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/142603-The-ending-summary read it only if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous! Thanx for the link u provided for the ending summary. I prefer to read the manga series till the ending instead of by reading the summary. I read up to volume 55 is in the Chinese scan version. Here is the link for you
    http://www.bengou.com/080816/nlhne0wjdwz008081612/index.html
    Thanx for your visit here and hope you will follow my blog always. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! I also prefer to read manga till the end but cant resist spoilers, especially when there haven't been new chapters in ages! I heard on various sites that up to volume 71 should be out but the author passed away. It seems relatives have picked up where the author left off. I sincerely hope this manga is finished regardless! Good luck on finishing this fantastic series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of the chapters were incomplete or missing and it was quite confusing... I finish chapter 60 and after that the chapter skip to 66... i dont know what happened to chapter 61-65... Im dying to find out whats going happen next "(>_<)" Can someone tell me what site I can read that chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is a site with more than chapter 55!...don't worry I've red them myself and the story continues way more....but sadly it's not continued till the end!

    hope it helps!:)

    http://www.17kk.cc/intro/9871.htm

    PS:i don't really know the language but i bet it's Japanese or Chinese! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx my friend! It's the Chinese language! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh..if only someone could translate it! (so many pages and all go to whaist,no one is processing and translating this manga in English language these days,and so many people are left to wait in vain-including me)!
    PS:for me it's like torture,to be able to see the drawing but not understand the plot and even what they are saying! >.< ''

    Reply:(the anonymous who gave the info above)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little bit late, but yes it has not been translated more than ch. 80 or so. Also, it has not ended. And last but not least, the author, Chieko Hasikawa is not dead. Although she is 80.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey try zingbox i have read up to chaper 90

    ReplyDelete
  12. At my country we have till vol 72, but only if you can read Vietnamese (also it's kinda bad quality scan)

    ReplyDelete
  13. theres up to 106 on mangareader or rock

    ReplyDelete
  14. This site has up to chapter 390 which isn't the end, sadly. It's a little iffy and idk what language it's in, probably thai. I hope this helps!

    https://www.mangathai.com/manga-ouke-no-monshou/

    ReplyDelete
  15. https://manhwatop.to/manga/ouke-no-monshou-jyy5j/read-chapter-74-3xxjyd.html
    I've read this around 38 years ago in Thai then I didn't known what's called in English until three days ago my childhood first ever manga!! This is up until 2031. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't suppose you or anyone know's where there might be a Thai translation? The previous person's link to mangathai.com doesn't appear to exist anymore :(

      Delete