Friday, November 12, 2010

A Happy Marriage?!

I just started to read a new manga lately. The title of the manga attracts me to read it when I was searching for any interesting mangas to read. The title is "Hapi Mari". I found its title is kinda cute, thus I tried to read it moreover it is categorised as romance! :) After I have read few chapters of it, I like the story and I would like to share with you. Well, this manga is an on-going series.


Hapi Mari
Title     : Hapi Mari aka. Happy Marriage, Happy Marriage!?
Genre   : Romance, Comedy, Josei
Author  : Enjouji Maki
Story     :
A full-time office lady, Takanashi Chiwa, who also works as a part-time hostess at night to pay of her father's debts from his failed business. One night at her part-time job, she meets a high-class customer, Mamiya Hokuto, but he has her fired. Then the next day, she is called in to see the president, whom she had never even seen before in the office - only to find out she is to marry him! That is the high class guy she met at her part-time job, Mamiya Hokuto. He marries her and helps her for the debts and they stay under the same roof then. But their marriage is kept as a secret in the company except the President's pretty screatary know about their marriage, She is Souma Taeko, who is an age 55-year old pretty lady. Takanashi Chiwa starts to like Hokuto after he tells her "You belong to me, and I to you!".  But she finds out that he marries her for other reason. So what kind of guy is Mamiya Hokuto anyway? Will he become one of Chiwa s problems, or will he love her? And will this marriage even last?!

Hokuto saves Chiwa
 

Chiwa meets Hokuto as a hostess


Souma Taeko, President's Pretty Secretory


Chiwa likes Hokuto after hearing this

Chiwa found out there is reason behind the marriage


Well, the above are some of the scenes from the manga. If it attracts you to read the manga, you may click here

Below are more pix for the manga, enjoy!!!





 



1 comment: